Controller - CPC - Emerson
Is designed to provide complete control of building and refrigeration systems including: compressor groups, condensers, walk-ins, HVAC units and lighting.
• Support for language regionalization
• Integration for physical connectivity and communication protocols
• Support for advanced control and predicative software algorithms
• Inclusion of a data server for enterprise management functions
Is specifically designed to make the most of your refrigeration systems.
• Operates systems economically with a sophisticated enterprise-wide facility management system
• Communicates directly with compressors
• Safeguards valuable perishable product
• Seamlessly interfaces with third-party devices using Echelon, Modbus and BACnet
• Saves both energy and maintenance dollars.
Is uniquely suited to meet your HVAC and lighting needs, while excEeding your expectations.
• E2 BX Series controllers are easy to work with.
• Enables rooftop units (RTU) to be controlled based on a specific temperature-sensor reading
• Create zones of variable heating or cooling to meet specific demands and cycle heating and cooling stage to maximize energy savings, while maintaining the correct temperature and relative-humidity setpoints.
Is specially designed for the next generation of convenience store automation.
• Be a part of a facility management system that economically operates systems
• Provide detailed power usage information
• Protect food safety Keep up excellent indoor air quality
• Seamlessly interface with third-party devices using Echelon, Modbus and BACnet
• Save both energy and maintenance dollars